Strength and conditioning your body is very important for stability, strength, stamina, endurance and power. If you’re looking to get physically fit, this is the way to do it!
I incorporate strength and conditioning in all classes and private lessons to increase your cardiovascular system and promote body strength. This involves exercises, drills and circuits using mostly your own body weight, as well as other strengthening tools, such as; weights, medicine ball, bosu ball, ladders, ropes, stability ball etc.
No matter what conditioning level you are at the training I provide will help you increase your fitness level. You will learn proper techniques of various exercise movements, such as squats, lunges, push ups, planks, sit ups, sprints and suicides etc. The beauty of this type of training is all levels can benefit from it and set higher goals. I will help you find the athlete within or expand your athletic abilities.
Highlighting aspects of strength and conditioning:
• increase stability, strength, stamina and endurance
• builds mental and physical strength
• increase speed and agility
• builds your physical fitness
• helps sports performance
• develops balance and flexibility
• increases energy level
• develops coordination and reaction time
• encourages lifelong healthy habits
• develops core strength and stability
• weight loss and toning development
• helps to promote or maintain positive self-esteem
Frequent and regular physical exercise boosts the immune system and creates overall good health promoting physiological well-being. Strength and conditioning your body is one of the best forms of exercise to accomplish this type of lifestyle.
Email Andrea for available days and times along with class, group and private rates: firstname.lastname@example.org