Boxing is a combative sport using just your hands. Evolving through history, boxing has become an established combat sport, included in the Olympic Games since 1904 and now a very popular form of physical activity.
You will learn strong punching skills, blocking techniques, conditioning, endurance, movement and speed. Learning boxing techniques and working punching drills will step up your martial art or fitness regime while learning one of the greatest sports ever.
Highlighting Aspects of Boxing:
• learn powerful punching techniques
• learn hand defence techniques
• builds strength and conditioning
• builds speed and endurance
• reduces stress
• builds self-esteem and empowerment
• learn fluid footwork and movement
Email Andrea for available days and times along with class, group and private rates: firstname.lastname@example.org